Important Changes to Post-Season Uphill Travel Policy Starting April 10, 2023
Brundage Mountain is embarking on several exciting construction projects starting April 10, 2023. In order to create a safe environment for our Uphill Travel community, we’ve made some off-season changes to our uphill policy for Spring of 2023.
Parking in the main (upper) lot will be allowed from 8 am – 4 pm Mondays through Fridays.
- The parking lot gate will be closed and locked at 4 pm on weekdays
- No emergency services are available and there will be no public access to the lodge
- Uphill access will be through the Lower Rodeo portal and access off the mountain will also need to be through that portal
- There is NO ACCESS to any trails South of the Bluebird Express
- There is NO ACCESS through base area between Bluebird and the Lodge
- No dogs, no exceptions.
- At this time, the main (upper) parking lot will be closed on weekends
- On weekends, areas beyond the base area can be accessed via the new snowmobile route from Gordon Titus lot or up Goose Lake road. Please note: There is NO PARKING on Goose Lake Road itself. Please park in the Gordon Titus lot on weekends or if you will be returning after 4 pm on weekdays.
It’s our goal to have post-season uphill travel access to safely co-exist with our construction activities. If there are any issues with compliance with these temporary policies, Brundage Mountain reserves the right to close access immediately.
It is your responsibility to read through the entire Uphill Travel Policy and adhere to these guidelines if you plan to travel uphill at Brundage Mountain Resort.