Brundage Mountain Resort – Community Giving Program
Please review Brundage Mountain’s policies and procedures prior to applying for a donation. We love to support our community and prefer to give to programs and initiatives that foster a love for outdoor recreation. We receive many requests for donations but unfortunately we don’t have the means to honor every request.
- Donation requests should be submitted at least 4-6 weeks in advance of an event.
- Requests received within 14 days of an event will not be reviewed due to the volume of requests we receive.
- Strong preference will be given to requesting organizations with 501(c)3 status and proof of IRS registration.
- Programs or initiatives that encourage outdoor recreation are preferred.
- Priority will be given to programs and initiatives located in Valley and Adams counties.
- Brundage Mountain does not offer monetary contributions. We support programs through gift certificates, vouchers, or merchandise.
- Brundage does not provide donations to:
- Schools, PTO or PTA organizations outside of Valley and Adams County
- Political organizations or parties
- Religious groups
- Third parties fundraising for charities. For example, running a marathon for a medical cause would not qualify.
- Please fill out your request completely. Missing information may result in a delay or denial of request.
Thank you for your patience! We receive a significant amount of requests for support and do our best to answer in a timely manner.
Please feel free to scan and send any additional documents to: [email protected].