- This event has passed.
2018 Cranston Cup Youth Ski Races
2018 Cranston Cup
Brundage Mountain, ID
February 24-25, 2018
Event: GS and SL: Stubbie (U10), tall pole (U12+)
Schedule of Events: GS 2/24, SL 2/25
Age Groups: U10-U14 (U14+ age group must have 300+ USSA pts)
Entry Fees: $20 per race. $40 per series. Athletes must have a USSA Competitors license.
Entries: Email USSA Team Entry List and Coaches List to [email protected]
Entry Deadline: Wednesday, February 21st by 11:00pm
Waiver: All athletes must complete the McCall Winter Sports Club Waiver
– Athlete Tickets $19/day.
– Parents can receive discounted tickets $54
– Coaches must submit the attached form for athlete tickets and must be included in team entry list to receive complimentary tickets at the team captains meeting.
Chief of Race: Matt Sylvester [email protected] 208-484-3473
Chief of Course: Justin Stoddard
Race Administrator: James Garrison
Technical Delegate: Jim Sund
Team Captain’s Meeting: Friday, February 23 7:30 pm Brundage Sales Office (401 S. 3rd Street, McCall)
Awards: 20 minutes after final racer at the Brundage base area.
Lodging Partner Specials
Indaho.com offers a Free booking service with a low-price guarantee and can book all area hotels, cabins and condos. Great rates at Third Street Inn, 15% off Super 8 and third night free off several cabins and condos in the McCall Area.
● Call toll free 800 844 3246
● Email vacatio[email protected],
● Online booking and live chat at www.inidaho.com