Parking, Stashing & Tailgating Tips and FAQs
Maximize your Brundage experience and avoid frustration this winter season by combing through our tips and FAQs about parking, gear storage, and tailgating.
1. Where can I stash my gear?
Bags, backpacks, and gear must be stored in your vehicle, in one of the day lockers in the first level breezeway outside the lodge, or in the locker room. The locker room area is reserved for those who have leased season-long lockers only. If you don’t have a season locker, you’ll need to suit up and boot up at your vehicle.
2. What about my cooler and the lunch I brought from home?
Coolers must be kept in your vehicle. If you aren’t purchasing food from one of Brundage’s restaurant facilities, you may enjoy your home-brought grub at any of our newly designated outdoor Picnic Areas. If that doesn’t sound fun enough, check out our awesome tailgating scene. Have lunch at your rig, and make some new mountain friends! Our indoor seating space is very limited, and those seats must be reserved for customers purchasing food and beverage from Brundage.
Want to warm up and eat lunch in the lodge? Purchase something from any of our delicious Brundage dining outlets, and help support our staff and resort operations. We appreciate your cooperation!
3. Can I pitch a tent, grill some burgers, and tailgate all day?
Short answer: yes. Brundage visitors are known for being pros at tailgating and camping out, and we absolutely want to keep this culture alive. We want you to maximize your parking lot fun, but we ask that you please respect these tips and guidelines:
- Parking is first-come, first-served; please do not reserve parking space for others.
- Tents and other structures are allowed but must fit with your vehicle, within a single designated space. You may not use a second space for your tent or tailgate set up.
- The best tent zone is in the front row next to the cat track in the Lower (Centennial) Lot.
- Tents are allowed only on ungroomed, unplowed snow surfaces around the perimeter of the parking lots.
Review our full Parking Policy here.
4. Help keep our mountain green and clean.
Pack it in, pack it out. Help us protect our environment and our mountain by keeping it clean. Trash cans are available around the mountain for your convenience.
5. Can I camp overnight?
Overnight camping is allowed in the Lower (Centennial) Lot during non-holiday periods. View our full Winter RV Camping policy here. Overnight (unattended) trailer parking is NOT allowed.