PRIVATE COACHING OPTIONS for Adults and Teens
Fast-track your learning and make it permanent. Private Coaching at Brundage goes beyond standard instructional models and introduces concepts to strengthen skills, boost confidence, explore terrain, and have more fun!
- RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Call our friendly staff at 208-634-6631 or submit a private lesson request form here.
- Offered Daily from 9:30 am for skiers, snowboarders, and telemarkers of all levels and ages.
- Request an instructor or we can recommend one of our nationally certified PSIA/AASI instructors.
PRIVATE COACHING (age 7 to Adult)
One-on-one or for up to five friends
|Duration||Start Time||1-on-1||2-5 people|
|Quarter Day||90 minutes||10:00, 11:30, 1:30, 3:00||$100||$150|
|Half Day||3 hours||10:00, 11:30, 1:30||$179||$279|
|Full Day||6 hours||Between 9:30 – 10:30||$340||$540|
|Midweek Discounts: $10 off all prices listed above during non-holiday Mondays through Thursdays. (2016-17 holidays include: Dec. 16 – Jan 1, January 15, February 20)|
Quick Tips Lessons
|1 Hour, one-on-one lesson||$80|
|Quick Tips Lessons are scheduled on a walk-in only basis. No reservations.|
First time on the slopes?
GROUP LESSON OPTIONS for Adults and Teens
- Offered Weekends and holidays** at 10:30 am
- For first-time and beginner skiers and boarders.
- Check in early. Plan to leave McCall by 9:00 am and check-in at the Guest Service Plaza by 10:00 am.
- RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Call our friendly staff at 208-634-6631 or submit a group lesson request form here.
|1 DAY – GROUP LESSONS & PACKAGES|
|Groups Lesson Only||Meets at 10:30, departs 10:45, returns 12:30*.||$39|
|Start-Up Beginner Package||Includes lesson, rentals, and beginner lift access.||$59|
|Step-Up Novice Package||Includes lesson, rentals, and novice life access||$79|
*Groups smaller than three end at noon. Age exceptions are sometimes made in group lessons
** 2017-18 Holidays are December 18, 2017 through January 5, 2018, plus MLK Day and Presidents Day.
Express-PASS Multi-Day for Beginners
Looking to Fast-Track your learning experience? Check out our Express-PASS multi-day program for beginners. A flexible option that keeps your busy schedule in mind and rewards your learning with a Season Pass! More
Designed for skiers aged 50(ish) and over, this weekly group outing is heavy on camaraderie with just enough instruction to push your skiing to the next level. More
Checking In: Refer to our base area map. Use our convenient Quick Desk or visit our Guest Service Plaza for rental and season pass needs. We recommend checking in 60 minutes on busy days or if you require rentals.
24-Hour Cancellation Policy: All reservations must be secured with a credit card but will not be charged until the time of the lesson. We are happy to cancel or modify lessons with more than 24 hours’ notice. Within 24 hours of lesson start, product will be charged in full. All pricing and options reflect 2017/18 product.