PRIVATE COACHING OPTIONS for Adults and Teens – 2019/20 Pricing
Fast-track your learning and make it permanent. Private Coaching at Brundage Mountain goes beyond standard instructional models and introduces concepts to strengthen skills, boost confidence, explore terrain, and have more fun!
- RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Call our friendly staff at 208-634-6631 or submit a private lesson request form here.
- Offered Daily from 9:30 am for skiers, snowboarders, and telemarkers of all levels and ages.
- Request an instructor or we can recommend one of our nationally certified PSIA/AASI instructors.
|PRIVATE COACHING (age 7 to Adult)
One-on-one or for up to five friends
|Duration||Start Time||1-on-1||2-5 people|
|Quarter Day||90 minutes||10:00, 11:30, 1:30, 3:00||$119||$169|
|Half Day||3 hours||10:00, 11:30, 1:30||$189||$289|
|Full Day||6 hours||Between 9:30 – 10:30||$339||$539|
|Make it a package: Add rental equipment to any 1-on-1 lesson for $25|
|Quick Tips Lessons|
|1 Hour, One-on-One lesson||$80|
|Quick Tips Lessons are scheduled on a walk-in only basis. No reservations.|
First time on the slopes?
GROUP LESSON OPTIONS for Adults and Teens
- Offered at 10:00 and 11:30 am. Reservations recommended.
- For first-time, beginner and novice skiers and boarders.
- Check in early. Plan to leave McCall 90 minutes before lesson start time and check-in 30 minutes ahead.
- RESERVATIONS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Call our friendly staff at 208-634-6631 or submit a group lesson request form here.
|GROUP LESSONS – Ages 13 & up|
|Groups Lesson Only||90-minute lesson at 10:00 or 11:30. Beginner to intermediate.||$39|
|Start-Up Beginner Package||Includes lesson, rentals, and Easy Street/Easy Rider lift access||$59|
|Step-Up Intermediate Package||Includes lesson, rentals, and Bear Chair lift access||$79|
4×4 Learn to Ski & Ride Program
Looking to fast-track your learning experience? Check out the 4×4 multi-day program for beginners. A flexible option that keeps your busy schedule in mind and rewards your learning with a Season Pass! Learn More
Designed for skiers aged 50(ish) and over, this weekly group outing is heavy on camaraderie with just enough instruction to push your skiing to the next level. Learn More
Checking In: Refer to our base area map. Use our convenient Quick Desk or visit our Guest Service Plaza for rental and season pass needs. We recommend checking in 60 minutes on busy days or if you require rentals.
24-Hour Cancellation Policy: All reservations must be secured with a credit card but will not be charged until the time of the lesson. We are happy to cancel or modify lessons with more than 24 hours’ notice. Within 24 hours of lesson start, product will be charged in full. All pricing and options reflect 2017/18 product.