Brundage Mountain Resort is only 8 miles from McCall, Idaho.
From McCall to Brundage: Head north from McCall on Highway 55. The turnoff to Brundage is on the right, approximately 4 miles north of McCall.
45º 00’ 18” N, 116º 09’ 16” W
Directions from Boise Airport
Take I-84 West to Exit 46. Travel north toward Eagle / McCall / Emmett. Turn east (right) onto E. State Street / ID-44. Turn left (north) on Highway 55. Travel 100 miles to McCall, then continue north on 55. The turn-off to Brundage will be on the right approximately 4 miles north of McCall.
Head south on Highway 95 to New Meadows. Turn on Highway 55 and travel south 4 miles to Brundage turn-off (or 8 miles to McCall).
McCall Area Transportation
We now have a free shuttle running between McCall and Brundage Mountain daily. Learn more here.
Brundage Mountain is happy to be able to offer parking to our guests at no charge.
Winter Parking Rules and Regulations:
Please park in designated areas at the Upper Parking Lot, the Lower (Centennial) Parking Lot and the new Goose Lake Lot (overflow)
- Guests must follow instructions given by parking attendants
- Do not block fire lanes or areas designated as ‘No Parking’
(You really don’t want to get towed)
- Respect the ends of parking rows and DON’T SQUEEZE IN
(Move cones = get towed)
- Do not reserve spaces for others; parking is first-come, first-served
- Tents and other structures must fit with your vehicle within a single designated space. You may NOT use a second space for your tent or tailgate set up.
- The best TENT ZONE is in the front row abutting the Cat Track in the Lower (Centennial) Lot
- Tents are allowed ONLY on ungroomed, unplowed snow surfaces around the perimeter of the parking lots.
- Trailer and RV Parking is allowed ONLY in the RV camping area which is designated by signs in the Lower Parking Lot. Space is limited. Trailer and RV Parking is not allowed during holiday periods. View All RV Camping Rules Here
- No open campfires or grills are to be placed directly on the snow or parking lot surface. Campfires will be allowed only in self-contained campfire rings which include a RAISED bottom and do not cause or leave a divot in the parking surface. Do not leave campfire divots in the parking lots.
PACK IT IN, PACK IT OUT: Pack out everything you packed in including trash, recycling, BBQ or fire debris, wastewater, pet waste, etc. Brundage Mountain Resort is a non-smoking facility.
Any violation of the parking regulations can be cause for vehicle towing and removal from Brundage Mountain Resort premises.