- Small average group sizes of 4-5 students with fun, certified instructors.
- Check in 9:15 – 10:00am, Groups depart the kid’s center at 10:15.
- AM pickup between noon and 12:30pm.
- Full day includes a nutritious hot lunch provided by the kid’s center staff followed by an afternoon ski session from 1:15 to 3:00pm.
- Intermediate and up students usually join the summit bears for an on-hill lunch at the bears den: A truly adventurous experience.
If you learned how to ski as a young person a Brundage, this was likely your program. Over the years, Brundage has been visited by thousands of youths who transform into lifelong skiers. This is our goal and focus with this core program; to make your child’s experience enjoyable and memorable. Adventure bears is staffed by fun, inspiring and mindful instructors. Full day lift access is included in this program as a bonus. Rentals are available in the kid’s center as well.
- AM with slope access – $59
- Full day with Lunch and slope access – $99
- Rentals – $10, AM Lunch – $5
- PM available upon advance request according to availability.
- Students of 12 years also qualify for Adult Group Lessons (Link)
To register, Call 208-634-4151 x 128. Adventure Bears check-in at the kid’s center desk 1st floor from 9:15-10:00 am. Rentals, gear cubbies and class formation takes place on 2nd floor. Student pickup is promptly at 3pm on the snow by the kid’s center so your young skier can show you their new skills.All pricing and options reflect 2013/14 product.