Welcome to the Brundage Bears Program. As a children’s ski school, we are devoted to introducing and developing your child’s interest in the winter environment and skiing.
- To ensure that your child has a positive and rewarding experience, please be sure that your child is well rested and eats a hearty breakfast.
- Please dress your child in warm layers (long underwear, sweater, and water resistant outer wear), with a warm hat or helmet that covers the ears, neck gator (no scarves), easy to put on gloves or mittens, goggles or eye protection that fits well, a dry change of clothes, and a bag to put everything in. We will provide a cubby to store their gear while they are skiing, but please mark your child’s belongings with his/her name to avoid lost items.
- Check in for our Bears Ski Programs is between 9:15-9:45 am, Please arrive with time to fit rentals if requested. Bears Ski Programs and Cub Cave Day Care check in at the Kid’s Center front desk.
- We ask that parents say “goodbye” after getting checked in and setting up gear in a cubby. Our staff and instructors will get your child ready to go outdoors, as this is a good time for children to get acquainted with their ski instructors and fellow class mates. If you would like to watch your child during lesson time, please do so out of site of your child.
- We encourage you to talk to your child’s ski instructor after each lesson. Consistency in learning is extremely important to your child’s progress. By learning the reasons for the instructor’s terrain choices as well as learning drills, games, and vocabulary used, you will have a greater understanding of what to do to help your child when skiing with them.