Offered daily for little skiers of all abilities ages 3 to 6 years.
Our acclaimed program has started thousands of kids on their skiing journey.
- Super small class sizes in Kinder Bears
- Check-in from 9:45 to 10:30 am at the Kids’ Center
- All products include a healthy hot lunch and snacks (picky eaters welcome!)
- Specialized children’s instructors
- Early drop-off and full-day gear storage
- Pick-up from 1:00 to 1:15 pm and 3:00 to 3:30 pm
Kinder Bears is for all levels and features very small class sizes with an average of 2 to 3 kiddos per instructor. Your child gets the attention they need to start off right. Children’s specialist instructors are paired with students for the duration of the lesson, including lunch, to ensure a consistent and comfortable experience. Lessons are flexible to student energy levels and use a combination of learning games, adventure activities, and periodic rests and snacks as needed to keep energy levels high and build life-long skills. Includes lift access for the day and use of gear cubby.
- Morning with lunch & slope access – $75
- Full day with lunch and slope access – $139
- Rentals – $10
- Afternoon-only lessons available upon advance request according to availability
To reserve, call 208-634-4151 x 128. Bears check in at the Kids’ Center desk on the first floor from 9:45-10:30 am. Rentals, gear cubbies, and class formation take place on the second floor. Student pick-up is between 1:00 and 1:15 pm for the morning session and 3:00 – 3:30 for full-day students.
All pricing and options reflect 2014/15 product.