- An affordable multi-week program to build lifetime skiers.
- 4 Week Sessions Begin on: January 14, February 11, March 11.
An afternoon ski program for pre-k and kindergarten age children, Kinder Bears Mid-Week features the same small classes; average 2 kiddos per instructor. Taught by a small group of specialized Instructors, students are carefully paired to ensure a consistent and comfortable experience. Lessons use a combination of learning games to build skills for a lifetime of skiing. Includes season pass, and daily use of gear cubby for mom and child.
- One 4-week Session – $160
- One 4-week Session with Rentals – $220
- 1 day per week sessions are available. Call for pricing and availability
To register, Call 208-634-4151 x 128. Kinder Bears midweek checks-in at the kid’s center desk 1st floor from 12:15-12:45 pm. Rentals, gear cubbies and class formation takes place on 2nd floor. Student pickup is promptly at 3 pm on the snow by the kid’s center so your little skier can show you their new skills.All pricing and options reflect 2013/14 product.
Follow this link for a closer look at what your child can expect from a day in the Kinder Bears program.