Offered in sessions* on Mondays and Thursdays for little skiers of all abilities, age 3 (potty trained) to 6 years.
- An affordable multi-week program to build lifetime skiers.
- 4-week sessions begin on January 11, February 8, March 7.
An afternoon ski program for pre-k and kindergarten-age children, Kinder Bears Mid-Week features super small classes, with an average of 2 kiddos per instructor.
Taught by a small group of specialized instructors, students are carefully paired to ensure a consistent and comfortable experience. Lessons use a combination of learning games to build skills for a lifetime of skiing. Includes season pass and daily use of gear cubby for parent and child.
- One 4-week Session – $160
- One 4-week Session with Rentals – $220
- Thursday-only sessions are available upon advance request according to availability
To register, Call 208-634-4151 x 128. Kinder Bears Mid-Week checks in at the Kids’ Center on the first floor from 12:15-12:45 pm. Rentals, gear cubbies, and class formation takes place on the second floor. Student pick-up is promptly at 3 pm on the snow by the Kids’ Center so your little skier can show you their new skills.
Follow this link for a closer look at what your child can expect from a day in the Kinder Bears program.
Follow this link to view or download our special Tips for Parents.