Available daily from 9:30 am for skiers, snowboarders, and telemarkers of all levels.
Customized, flexible instruction for your needs and goals.
Request an instructor or we can recommend one of our nationally certified PSIA instructors.
Private Lesson Rates
- 1-Hour, 1 person $65
- 2-Hour, 1 person $110
- 3-Hour, 1 person $155
- Add persons to any private lesson for just $35 per hour
- Early Bird Special (9:30am, Friday-Sunday, 1-hour, 1-person) $55
- Full-Day Special (Up to 6 students for 6 Hours) $395
On-Hill Video Coaching – The essential addition to any private lesson.
On-hill or on-chair, video is an essential tool for athletic success in a host of sports. From golf, to team sports and running, analysis of body mechanics and tactics links our “mental movies” to our actual movements in a way that naturally boosts performance at all levels. The tool that improves athletes and instructors is now yours.
- On-hill video capture and frame by frame playback via specialized Ipad system.
- Use of chair time for viewing means no loss of skiing/riding time.
- View side by side or before/after comparisons. Keep track of your progress.
- Improve your stance and get rid of the “thigh burn” with body alignment.
- Boost your balance, versatility, power, and fun on the hill. We can show you how to make skiing/boarding feel effortless.
- $20 per hour added to your private lesson.
- $5 per hour per extra person.
- Reservations HIGHLY recommended as time slots can fill up fast.
To reserve, fill out an Online Request or Call 208-634-6631. Lessons check/in and meet by the Snowsports Quick Desk facing the Bluebird lift. Advance booking and waiver completion available. If you require rentals, check in at the main snow sports desk located at the top left of the lodge entry stairs, where they can help you complete rental forms. We recommend checking in 30 minutes prior to your lesson time, earlier on holidays.All pricing and options reflect 2013/14 product.