Put a whole new spin to your Thursday afternoons with Brundage Betties. Ski or ride with new friends and old, on and off-piste depending on conditions, and how YOU want to spend your afternoon.
Enjoy time on the snow with Brundage Mountain instructors, McCall Olympian Patty Boydstun-Hovdey, and other community members as you explore the mountain, learn a little, and play a lot. Groups are organized according to skill level and will combine mild instruction with great energy to boost confidence and fun.
Have a friend who’s new to the sport or hasn’t hit the slopes in ages? Bring her for one select Thursday (you pick which!) at no charge. She’ll be treated to a beginner lesson with similarly-skilled skiers or riders. Upgrade afterwards with our affordable Step-Up or Start-Up packages.
2014-15 Membership Highlights:
- 8 Thursdays beginning January 15 from 1 to 3 pm
- Brundage season pass or lift ticket required
- Grouped by ability (intermediate/easy blue or blue/black terrain)
- Meet at 12:45 pm next to the Bluebird lift and depart at 1pm
- Après-ski gathering each week in Smokey’s Bar & Grill with $1 off your beverage
- Full membership includes 8 Thursdays – $70
- “Light” membership includes 4 Thursdays (you pick ‘em!) – $40
To register or inquire: Contact the Brundage Snowsports School at (208) 634-6631. Registration will remain open throughout the season. New members are always welcome!
Need someone to watch the little ones? We can help! Our drive up Kid’s Center offers daycare and ski programs to make your child’s afternoon just as fun as yours. Contact us directly at 208-634-4151 ext 128 to register or check out the details here. Ask about special Betty Kids pricing!