Fun, stylish and confident women.
Put a whole new spin to your Thursday afternoons with Brundage Betties. Ski or ride with new friends and old, on and off-piste depending on conditions, and how YOU want to spend your afternoon.
Enjoy time on the snow with Brundage Mountain instructors, McCall Olympian Patty Boydstun-Hovdey, and other community members as you explore the mountain, learn a little, and play a lot. Groups are organized according to skill level and will combine mild instruction with great energy to boost confidence and fun.
Brundage Betties Club Highlights:
2014 Membership – Just $65 (Try it for a day – $10)
- Includes up to eight Thursdays, 1:00 – 3:00 pm, January 16 – March 6
- Already a member of Brundage’s 50/50 Club, our program for skiers 50+? Join Brundage Betties for just $25.
- Brundage season pass or lift ticket required.
- Grouped by ability (intermediate/easy blue or blue/black terrain)
- Meet at 12:45 pm at the lesson meeting area next to the Bluebird lift and head out at 1 pm
- Après-ski gathering each week in Smoky’s Bar & Grill with $1 off your beverage
To Register or Inquire: Contact the Brundage Snowsports School at (208) 634-6631. Registration will remain open throughout the season. New members are always welcome!
Have small children? We can help! Our drive up kid’s center has special pricing upon request on daycare and ski programs to make your child’s experience enjoyable as well. Contact us directly at 208.634.4151 ext 128 to inquire or check out the details here.