Monday sessions starting in January and February* for skiers age 50+. Two groups (intermediate and advanced) explore the hill when it’s not busy and gain steady and permanent improvements over the course of six weeks.
- Group meets at 9:45 am by the Bluebird lift, departs at 10:00 am, and returns at noon.
- Instructed by veteran staff members, specially selected for the group
- Members receive $1 off a coffee or beer in Smoky’s after each lesson.
- After the sixth lesson, the club meets for a lunch in Smokey’s to celebrate their progress and share stories.
- Includes lift access while in group.
*Sessions start: January 12th, February 23rd
Intermediate to advanced skiers will build fundamentals on groomers during the first few outings that can transfer into off-trail exploration for the last few. If you want to be a mogul master or just get out of the intermediate rut, this program allows you to have more fun on the hill. So join us!
- 1 Session – 6 Mondays starting Jan 12 or Feb 23: $160
- 2 Sessions – Pre-purchase 12 Mondays starting Jan 12: $220
To register, call 208-634-6631. Check in at the Main Snowsports Desk (main lodge, plaza level) on your first visit by 9:15 so you can do a warm-up run. The Club meets at 9:45 by the Bluebird lift and departs at 10am sharp.
All pricing and options reflect 2014/15 product.