Our Idaho state-certified daycare facility is the perfect place for your kiddos who aren’t quite ready to hit the slopes. We take pride in providing a safe, healthy, positive and productive environment. All Brundage Kid’s Center childcare providers are certified in Pediatric CPR and Pediatric First Aid and each has completed an official background check. You can feel confident leaving your little ones in our care! Take advantage of our drive-up Kid’s Center for easy drop-off & pick up.
- Full-Day (Ages 3 -6) – $60
- Full-Day (Ages 1-2) – $65
- Full-Day (Infant) – $70
- Multi-day, half-day, and hourly rates are available.
- Season Pass holders qualify for full day discounts.
See Below for booking information.
SkiPlay / SnowPlay
Offered daily for little skiers (current or future) of all abilities, age 3(potty trained) to 6 years.
Little one not quite ready for Kinder Bears? SnowPlay and SkiPlay can give your child an experience that builds a lifelong love of snow at an excellent value. Combine our outstanding daycare with a snow-outing or a private ski intro/lesson. Your child will make snow-angels, ride the chair, and start to slide. Outings and lessons are scheduled according to child’s routine, energy level, and instructor availability.
SkiPlay combines a full day of daycare with a 1-on-1 private ski lesson (including rentals!) with a child specialist instructor. Your child will make snow angels, ride the chair, and start to slide.
SnowPlay includes a full day of daycare with a group outing on the snow with an energetic childcare provider. Your child will play with friends, become accustomed to their clunky snow gear, and explore the mountain environment.
- SkiPlay (Full Daycare w/ Private Lesson & Rentals) – $90
- SnowPlay (Full Daycare w/ Mid-Day Outing) – $65
- Outings and lessons are scheduled according to child’s routine, energy level, and instructor availability.
To reserve, Call 208-634-4151 x 128. Daycare and Snowplay participants check-in at our drive-up Kids’ Center at your convenience. Reservations are highly recommended.
Please remember these items before arriving at the Kid’s Center:
- *** Up-to-date immunization records*** or Reason for Exemption form
- Any medications, including specific dosage instructions
- Diapers/wipes/pull-ups if needed
- Food for infants if needed (we provide healthy food options for toddlers and older)
- Bottles/pacifiers if needed
All pricing and options reflect 2014/15 product.